Thursday, November 2, 2017

Forward from the Past


You cannot undo the past.
Try to redo the past;
you will be doomed to repeat the past.
But,
If you learn from the past,
You can move
Forward from the Past

Good or Bad,
Happy while Sad?
The past can be sweet or bitter indeed.

However you feel and whatever you see,
Relinquish, Let Go, Release.
Resist the temptation,
The idea and the notion,
The past; your burden to be.

Take heed,

You cannot undo the past,
nor redo the past,
But,
If you learn from the past,
You can move forward from the past.

Your heart will be freed,
With the wisdom you need,
To embrace the challenge and glory,
a world of opportunity,
the future, a canvas, your story!






For my Kingdom awaits, and I've forgiven my mistakes. 
I'm coming home, I'm coming home.
Tell the world: I'm coming home!

Let the rain wash away;
All the pain of Yesterday.


2 comments: